The Potter's Christian Life Center is where Jesus, The Potter, reshapes imperfect vessels and makes them anew as only He can do. The imagery of a potter and his intensely personal involvement with the clay strongly moves us in our efforts to serve the people of God. As with the clay, God's people must be shaped, tended, and developed according to the purposes He has for them. They must be.....
- MINED, as they are valuable resources to Him;
- MOLDED into vessels He can use for His glory;
- MENDED from wounding and brokenness;
- MAXIMIZED to become all they can be in the Lord; and
- MULTIPLIED to reach others with His life-changing message that they, too, can be formed into vessels of honor.